1. “What is something you have tried, but will never do again?”
Something I've tried and never do again would be taking hasty decisions. It's cost me in the past, so I wouldn't want to take decisions in a hurry without thinking.
2. “What quirky habit do you have?”
I'm a super active person. So I have like these really high moments when I go completely berserk. Talk about the most random things ever! Which I think is quite quirky!
3. “Who is your best friend?”
Has to be my mom. She's my best friend and I share everything with her. She literally knows all my deepest darkest secrets!
4. “What is the one thing you did in your past you wish you could undo?”
I don't think there's anything that I'd wish I would want to undo. There's a lesson to learn from everything. It's all a stepping stone.
5. “What is your biggest fear?”
Biggest fear would be the sea. I fear the deep sea.
6. “What is the one place in the world you wish you lived in?”
My favorite place is New York. I would love to live there. I think it has the best vibes.
7. “Would you rather be loved or have a lot of money?”
I think in today's world it's so much easier to earn money than love. So obviously I'd rather be loved. It's tougher to get.
8. “What is the happiest memory from your childhood?”
The happiest memory from my childhood, well there would be a lot for starters I'd talk about a very funny memory,I had a red riding hood themed birthday party and we had called a cartoon character which was supposed to be a wolf, but the dress man didn't have a wolf costume last minute so he sent a lion instead who was found sleeping for half the party until we found him and woke him up. The entire scene was pretty eventful and funny and I'd always remember it.
9. “What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?”
Embarrassing moments are a lot but something I hate doing is calling people other names with so much confidence. It's pretty embarrassing.
10. “What would your dream date be like?”
Definitely on a boat. Or maybe like an eatery facing the snow clad mountains.
11. “What would you change about your personality & look?”
Nothing I am the way I am, I need to accept the fact which I have.
12. “Who has influenced you the most in your life?”
My parents, both of them are such hard workers. They've taught me that hard work never goes to waste, that's what I'm going to live by.
13. “What is something you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do?”
Not be diplomatic and speak my heart out without people feeling bad about it.
14. “What is the worst thing about dating?”
15. “What is the one career you would love to enter?”
I love the career I've chosen and I hope to stick on to it.
16. “Are you close with your family?
Very very very close. My parents are my best friends.
17. “What is the one movie that influenced your life the most?”
Talking about the recent times then I loved Dear Zindagi it's such a simple film made beautifully.
18. “Where is the one place in the world you feel safe?”
Where my family is.
19. “What is the one thing you want to experience before you die?”
20. “What is your ultimate goal in life?”
there's no such thing as ultimate, goals change with the way you pace your life.
21. “What do you think is your best feature?”